Sökning: "The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
1. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
2. Which Entitlements and for Whom? The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and its Ideological AntecedentsDetta är en avhandling från Anna Bruce [email protected]
Sammanfattning : The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), adopted by the UN in 2006, represents the coming of age of a human rights approach to disability. In doing so, it provides answers to the questions what ‘disability’ is, who ‘persons with disabilities’ are and what entitlements are legitimate and relevant in relation to ‘disability’. LÄS MER
3. Assistive technology, human rights and poverty in developing countries. Perspectives based on a study in BangladeshDetta är en avhandling från Anna Bruce [email protected]
Sammanfattning : Deprived of human rights, more than half of all people with disabilities in developing countries live in extreme poverty. Although considered a prerequisite for equalization of opportunities, about nine out of ten of those who need assistive technologies do not have access to them. LÄS MER
4. Minding Equality: Compulsory Mental Health Interventions and the CRPD : Compulsory Mental Health Interventions and the CRPDDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : This study delineates the permissible scope for compulsory mental health interventions under the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). It was initially triggered by two competing positions within the current debate over the future of coercive psychiatry; a practice that is still omnipresent among states worldwide. LÄS MER
5. Takt och hållning - en relationell studie om det oberäkneliga i matematikundervisningen Tact and stance – a relational study about the incalculable in mathematics teachingDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This microethnographic classroom study takes its point of departure in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. It examines opportunities and obstacles for children to participate in democratic educational relationships, which in this context refers to the emergence of the students’ selves as unique persons. LÄS MER