Sökning: "voice analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 154 avhandlingar innehållade orden voice analysis.
1. Mapping Individual Voice Quality over the Voice Range The Measurement Paradigm of the Voice Range ProfileDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The acoustic signal of voiced sounds has two primary attributes: fundamental frequency and sound level. It has also very many secondary attributes, or ‘voice qualities’, that can be derived from the acoustic signal, in particular from its periodicity and its spectrum. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five articles and a summary. Thethesis deals with methods for measuring properties of thevoice. The methods are all computer-based, but utilisedifferent approaches for measuring different aspects of thevoice.Paper I introduces the Visual Sort and Rate (VSR) method forperceptual rating of voice quality. LÄS MER
3. Vocal Figurations : Technique, Technology, and Mediation in the Gendering of Voice in Twenty-First-Century Pop MusicDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the gendering of voice in twenty-first-century pop music and music criticism through the concept of vocal figurations. Embodying a thoroughly relational understanding of voice, it articulates vocal technique, studio technology, and electronic mediation as three primary dimensions through which voices come to signal gender as it intersects with other vectors of social identity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study presents a comprehensive description of the stressed vowel system of the local accent of Scottish Standard English spoken in Lerwick, Shetland. A judgement sample of eleven informants was obtained through a network model. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The present investigation forms a part of a larger project on family therapy talk "Family therapy and social interaction". Discourse analyses are based on different subsets of more than a hundred videotaped family therapy sessions (with 20 families) and post-therapy interviews with the families and their therapists. LÄS MER