Sökning: "therapy evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 396 avhandlingar innehållade orden therapy evaluation.
1. Occupation-based and occupation-focused evaluation and intervention with children : a validation study of the assessment of motor and process skills (AMPS)
Sammanfattning : IntroductionOccupational therapists are concerned with enabling people to perform the daily life tasks they need, want, or are expected to perform for fullest possible integration into community living and participation in society. Children with mild disabilities have problems performing personal and instrumental activities of daily living (ADL) tasks at home or school, and that can limit their full integration and participation in their homes and school lives. LÄS MER
2. The Tree Theme Method – an occupational therapy intervention applied in outpatient psychiatric care
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. The Tree Theme Method - An Occupational Therapy Intervention Applied in Outpatient Psychiatric Care
Sammanfattning : Abstract The Tree Theme Method (TTM), based on occupational therapy, creative activities and life storytelling, implies that the client draws and paints trees representing certain periods in their life. The paintings are used as a starting point for the client to tell their life story with focus on everyday occupations (occupational storytelling) and shaping plans for their future (occupational story making). LÄS MER
4. Measuring quality of occupational performance based on self-report and observation : development and validation of instruments to evaluate ADL task performance
Sammanfattning : Background People with rheumatic or neurologic conditions are commonly referred for occupational therapy because of decreased ability to perform ADL tasks. Upon referral, occupational therapists use a client-centred, occupationfocused approach when evaluating a person's perceived and observed quality of ADL task performance to clarify the nature and extent of the person’s problems, plan interventions and determine effectiveness of interventions. LÄS MER
5. The Complexity of Geriatric Rehabilitation. A One-Year Follow-Up of Client, Caregiver, and Administration Perceptions
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis was to report changes in the quality of geriatric rehabilitation as perceived by administration, caregivers, and clients during a one-year period of a Swedish governmental venture of development in geriatric rehabilitation. Further aims were to describe changes in clients’ prevalence of symptoms, ADL dependence, subjective well-being in a one-year follow-up and to generate knowledge for further develop-ment of quality of geriatric rehabilitation. LÄS MER