Sökning: "seasonal variation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 211 avhandlingar innehållade orden seasonal variation.
1. Seasonal variation and landscape regulation of dissolved organic carbon concentrations and character in Swedish boreal streams
Sammanfattning : The seasonal variation and landscape regulation of dissolved organic carbon (DOC) concentrations in streams have been studied in two watersheds in the boreal zone. The seasonal variation was found to be highly correlated to variations in runoff. An increase in runoff was always accompanied with an increase in DOC concentration. LÄS MER
2. Seasonal variation of road runoff in cold climate
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis was to characterize and study the behaviour and transport of pollutants, i.e., suspended solids, particles and heavy metals, in road runoff from a small urban catchment during snowmelt and rainfall. LÄS MER
3. Spring Phenology of Butterflies : The role of seasonal variation in life-cycle regulation
Sammanfattning : Animals and plants in temperate regions must adapt their life cycle to pronounced seasonal variation. The research effort that has gone into studying these cyclical life history events, or phenological traits, has increased greatly in recent decades. LÄS MER
4. Seasonal variation in pine forest evaporation and canopy conductance
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Radar Measurements of Temporal Variation in a Boreal Forest
Sammanfattning : Synthetic aperture radar (SAR) on a satellite platform is a suitable technique for all-weather global monitoring of forest parameters such as biomass. This is important for increasing the accuracy of the global terrestrial carbon flux, the largest uncertainty in our current understanding of the Earth’s carbon cycle. LÄS MER