Sökning: "electricity demand"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 avhandlingar innehållade orden electricity demand.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Paper [I] Using a unique and highly detailed data set on energy consumption at the appliance-level for 200 Swedish households, seemingly unrelated regression (SUR)-based end-use speciﬁc load curves are estimated. The estimated load curves are then used to explore possible restrictions on load shifting (e.g. LÄS MER
2. Electricity across borders regional cost sharing of grid investments, international benchmarking and the electricity demand of an ageing populationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with issues related to investments and regulation of high-voltage electricity grids, and to the households’ demand for electricity. The thesis consists of four self-contained papers. Papers I and II address the challenge of reaching agreements on the expansions of electricity grid infrastructure across national borders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Energy Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The research described in this thesis, focuses on some activities on the demand side that could reduce peak load in electricity system by using consumer flexibility i.e. by increasing the demand side response to signals coming from the energy market. LÄS MER
4. Municipal wastewater treatment by microsieving, microfiltration and forward osmosis : Concepts and potentialsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Conventional wastewater treatment plants are designed for treating manmade wastewater (e.g., from households and industries) and to protect the environment (e.g. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The formation of demand for an individual resource is examined in a network setting. Demand is seen as an interactive process, where several firms make use of a resource directly and indirectly and, in so doing, shape the primary demand for it. This thesis is also concerned with how an individual firm can influence its demand. LÄS MER