Sökning: "resource limited settings."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden resource limited settings..
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The development of point of care diagnostics using recent advances in microfluidics have the potential to transform health care in several ways, especially in resource limited settings with limited access to advanced health care infrastructure. However, translating a point of care device to reality is often a challenging task because of the complexities involved in integrating a number of diverse engineering concepts into an easy to use, accurate and portable device. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The demand for network resources (e.g. forwarding capacity, buffer space) by increasingly used real-time multimedia applications is growing. Moreover, their stringent performance requirements (e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of ecology and environmental sciences, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Rising archipelagos provide unique settings for the study of the temporal and spatial dynamics of their biota. This offers the possibility to study the ecology and genetics of early successional processes; both between islands that differ in age and within islands when already established organisms have to keep pace with the changing environment. LÄS MER
4. Lifelong learning The social impact of digital villages as community resource centres on disadvantaged womenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this research was to enhance the understanding of what affects the social impact of ICT in lifelong learning on disadvantaged women.In contributing to the field of social informatics, this research employs behavioural theories as strategy and analytic possibilities. LÄS MER
5. Syntactic Variation in the Swedish of Adolescents in Multilingual Urban Settings Subject-verb Order in Declaratives, Questions and Subordinate ClausesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centrum för tvåspråkighetsforskning
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the use of word order variation, in particular the variable use of subject-verb inversion and non-inversion in main declarative clauses, among adolescents in contemporary multilingual settings in Sweden. The use of non-inversion in contexts that in standard Swedish require inversion is sometimes claimed to be characteristic of varieties of Swedish spoken among adolescents in multilingual urban areas. LÄS MER