Sökning: "point of care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 507 avhandlingar innehållade orden point of care.
1. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about how knowledge is constructed in interactions and what knowledge entails in practical social work. It is about how a collective can provide a foundation for the construction and development of knowledge through the interactions contextualized in this study on Swedish elder care, organized by the municipality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The need for a person-centred rather than disease-centred approach to care is considered an important part of care today. However, healthcare professionals still tend to focus on the disease within the person rather than on the person with the disease. LÄS MER
4. Padlock Probe-Based Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests Point-of-care Diagnostics of Infectious DiseasesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Recent advancements in molecular biology and biotechnology have pushed the field of molecular diagnostics much further to benefit the society towards smart access for rapid and simplified health care. In this context, point-of-care (PoC) technologies that bring the inventions in diagnostics closer to bedside settings draw attention. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : My clinical experience is that living in incurable cancer at the end of life is complex to patients and their families. Patients seem to have a rather good quality of life (QoL) but problems related to the progression of the illness constantly challenges and changes QoL. LÄS MER