Sökning: "quality register"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 avhandlingar innehållade orden quality register.
1. Quality improvement in palliative care the role of a national quality register and perceptions of information during palliative chemotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : IntroductionThere is a need in palliative care for development of structured methods to assess quality and support improvement. This need is present both within and outside specialised palliative care.Honest information from physicians is regarded as an important part of palliative care. LÄS MER
2. Register-based studies on cholecystectomy : Quality of life after cholecystectomy, and cholecystectomy incidence and complications after gastric bypassDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder) is standard surgical treatment for patients with symptomatic gallstone disease, albeit not without complications. Assessing the impact on quality of life is crucial for appropriate cholecystectomy patient selection, and the Gastrointestinal Quality of Life Index (GIQLI) is a 36-item questionnaire validated for this purpose. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background: Data in quality registers are increasingly used for quality assurance of health care, benchmarking, and research. If valid conclusions are to be drawn from such studies, it is vital that register data have high quality. LÄS MER
4. TIA in the Swedish Stroke Register (Riksstroke). Aspects on diagnostic validation, risk factors, investigations, and therapiesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: Transient ischemic attacks (TIA) indicate an increased risk of stroke, one of the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. In order to prevent stroke, our knowledge of diagnosis, demographics, risk factors, investigations, and treatment of patients with TIA needs to be improved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Ever since the Romans 2000 years ago the management of hernia surgery has remained a challenge to surgeons. Modern groin hernia treatment started with the Italian, Eduardo Bassini, around 1890 when he presented his method of repair. The most important innovations after Bassini are the Shouldice repair and introduction of prosthetic materials. LÄS MER