Sökning: "end-of-life care"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden end-of-life care.
1. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : IntroductionEven though medical improvements have reduced the mortality rates for patients afflicted by stroke, mortality during the first few days at hospital is significant. Today, there is an increasing recognition that the principles of palliative and supportive care are important components of meeting the needs of patients severely afflicted by stroke even in acute settings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö, Kalmar : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of the thesis was to explore and describe the concepts of guilt and shame and gain a greater understanding of the next-of-kin’s experiences of guilt and shame in end-of-life care.Methods: Study I was a qualitative secondary analysis of 47 interviews with next-of-kin searching for experiences of guilt and shame. LÄS MER
4. Breakpoint communication about transition to end-of-life care : context, content and consequencesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The discussion of a palliative care and a dignified death has almost exclusively been applied to people dying of cancer. As people are getting older and are living longer, nursing homes have become an important place for end-of-life care and death. Dignity is a concept often used in health care documents but their meaning is rarely clarified. LÄS MER