Sökning: "help seeking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 avhandlingar innehållade orden help seeking.
1. Co-occurring Symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Depression Sex, Aetiology, Help-Seeking and AssessmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the thesis was to contribute to the knowledge about co-occurring symptoms of ADHD and depression in adolescence, focusing on sex differences, as well as aetiology, help-seeking and assessment.Studies I–III used epidemiological samples of self-reports from all students in Västmanland aged 15–16 and 17–18 years. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates help-seeking and effects of help-seeking on causal attributions for helping (i.e., what people believe caused help or lack of help). Additionally, it examines self-serving and other-serving attributions (i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : In contemporary working life, training and guidance on how to write a curriculum vitae (CV) or succeed at an interview are fundamental features of job seeking. This kind of training and guidance, which emphasizes communicative skills and performance, entails ideals and norms in the process of becoming employed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : p>Mental health disorders are common conditions in the general population, yet only about half of those with mental health problems have health care contacts for their problems. The pathway for help-seeking is complex, and may be influenced by socio-demographic factors, as well as more complex characteristics such as personality, attitudes and personal preferences. LÄS MER
5. Frequent attenders in primary care Patient characteristics, help seeking patterns and cognitive behavioral therapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Frequent attenders consist of a small proportion of the total population seek-ing health care non-proportionally often for various symptoms. This hetero-genic group of patients requires special attention as symptoms often cannot be explained medically and influence both physical and psychological well-being. LÄS MER