Sökning: "pathology Pathology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1458 avhandlingar innehållade orden pathology Pathology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Maria Alvarado-Kristensson, experimentall pathology, Lund University, U-MAS, entrance 78, 205 02 Malmö
Sammanfattning : The human neutrophil is the most abundant granulocyte and the major type of cell involved in an acute inflammatory response. Neutrophils are armed with various systems of enzymes, that can find and kill pathogens, but unfortunately, these "weapons" cannot distinguish between the host tissues and the "invaders. LÄS MER
2. The leukocyte complexity and mutational landscape of periampullary adenocarcinoma. Morphology mattersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Background: Periampullary adenocarcinomas are a heterogenous group of tumours with poor prognosis that hasnot improved considerably the last decades. Tumour morphology, i.e. intestinal type (I-type) or pancreatobiliarytype (PB-type), has been demonstrated to be a more relevant prognostic factor than anatomical origin. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Uncontrolled proliferation and the capacity to infiltrate surrounding tissues are two important characteristics of aggressive tumour cells. Previous observations in both colorectal cancer and basal cell carcinoma indicated that infiltrative tumour cell behaviour might be counteracted by a high proliferative activity, suggesting a coordination of these two activities at the cellular level. LÄS MER
4. Cell cycle deregulation in breast cancer subgroups and effects on proliferation, migration and tamoxifen resistanceDetta är en avhandling från Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Breast cancer is a heterogenous disease which can be divided in subgroups of distinct biology with disparate prognosis and response to treatment. The overall aim of this thesis was to delineate subgroup specific behaviour in breast cancer cells with focus on proliferation, migration and stem-like cell activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Pathology (Malmö)
Sammanfattning : The breast cancer diagnosis covers a wide range of tumours with different geno- and phenotypic characteristics. The diversity among studies on life-style factors and their impact on breast cancer risk might be clarified by recognizing breast cancer as a heterogeneous disease. LÄS MER