Sökning: "Inorganic Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 510 avhandlingar innehållade orden Inorganic Chemistry.
1. Multifunctional Carbon Foams by Emulsion Templating Synthesis, Microstructure, and 3D Li-ion MicrobatteriesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Carbon foams are among the existing electrode designs proposed for use in 3D Li-ion microbatteries. For such electrodes to find applications in practical microbatteries, however, their void sizes, specific surface areas and pore volumes need be optimized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Investigating catalytic reactions with computational methods is a powerful approach to understand fundamental aspects of catalytic reactions and find ways to guide catalytic design. Partial methane oxidation is one example of a reaction with intriguing challenges, where a detailed atomistic approach may help to unravel the bottlenecks of this, as of yet, inefficient reaction. LÄS MER
3. Theoretical and Experimental Studies of Electrode and Electrolyte Processes in Industrial ElectrosynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Heterogeneous electrocatalysis is the usage of solid materials to decrease the amount of energy needed to produce chemicals using electricity. It is of core importance for modern life, as it enables production of chemicals, such as chlorine gas and sodium chlorate, needed for e.g. materials and pharmaceuticals production. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The oak wood of the 17th century warship Vasa has shown significant changes in the chemical and mechanical properties as compared to recent oak. The most important factors contributing to these changes are the incorporation of iron compounds during waterlogging and the uptake of polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the course of the preservation treatment. LÄS MER
5. Adding Utility to Carbon Materials: Introducing Dopants Using Highly Soluble Metal Salts and Functionalizing Surfaces via BromomethylationDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon-based materials have received intense research interest over the past few decades due to their unique combination of properties including porosity, non-toxicity, chemical inertness, low density, and electrical conductivity, which has allowed them to find a wide array of applications including supercapacitors, batteries, CO2 capture, fuel cells, and catalysis. To expand their utility, a variety of techniques have been developed to enhance their reactivity and functionality. LÄS MER