Sökning: "Factor analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2425 avhandlingar innehållade orden Factor analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The main result in this thesis is the generalisation of Bergman's diamond lemma for ring theory to power series rings. This generalisation makes it possible to treat problems in which there arise infinite descending chains. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a discussion of design tools for analysing block stability around a tunnel. First, it was determined that joint length and field stress have a significant influence on estimating block stability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Benthic diatoms are valuable tools for biological monitoring and paleo-ecological reconstruction of past environmental conditions. This thesis aims at describing size-related properties of benthic diatoms and suggests that data assessment for community analysis can be improved by considering the importance of scale. LÄS MER
4. Railway operation analysis Evaluation of quality, infrastructure and timetable on single and double-track lines with analytical models and simulationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis shows the advantages of simple models for analysis of railway operation. It presents two tools for infrastructure and timetable planning. It shows how the infrastructure can be analysed through fictive line designs, how the timetable can be treated as a variable and how delays can be used as performance measures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Paediatrics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Haemophilia A (HA) and B (HB) are two of our most common inherited bleeding disorders and are due to a variety of gene mutations. Aims: The overall objective of the present research was to perform clinical and basic scientific studies on haemophilia in Sweden to further improve and individualise the care of haemophilia patients and their relatives. LÄS MER