Sökning: "Elin Larsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Elin Larsson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : BAS
Sammanfattning : The successful introduction of a number of new management accounting concepts or management accounting innovations (MAIs) over recent decades, such as activi-ty-based costing and the balanced scorecard, has had a significant impact on man-agement accounting practice. This thesis adopts a management fashion perspective on new management accounting concepts, which views the activities of supply-side actors such as management consultants, the business press, and conference organizers, as crucial to the success of management accounting concepts in a mar-ketplace of potential users. LÄS MER
2. Managementmoden och popularitetssvängningar - En studie av Lean-konceptet i svensk populärpress 1990-2008Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This study takes its departure from an observation of a lifecycle pattern of the Lean concept in Swedish print-media that diverged from the typical bell-shaped pattern of manage-ment fashion lifecycles identified in previous research. A full bell-shaped lifecycle pattern was identified for the period of 1990-1997. LÄS MER
3. The use of monogenic disease to study basal and disease associated mechanisms with focus on NGF dependent pain insensitivity and ISCU myopathyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umea university, Department of Medical Biosciences
Sammanfattning : Monogenic diseases make excellent models for the study of gene functions and basal cellular mechanisms in humans. The aim of this thesis was to elucidate how genetic mutations affect the basal cellular mechanisms in the monogenic diseases Nerve growth factor (NGF) dependent pain insensitivity and Iron-Sulphur cluster assembly protein U (ISCU) myopathy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background: Despite the existence of effective interventions such as prophylactic antiretroviral medicines, mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) of HIV is still a major reason for HIV transmission in sub-Saharan Africa. Antenatal care (ANC) facilities are the main location for implementing prevention of MTCT (PMTCT) programmes and HIV testing is the first step in PMTCT. LÄS MER
5. Hybridized localized surface plasmons in gold nanorings: application in ultrasensitive biosensorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER