Sökning: "wastewater treatment"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 227 avhandlingar innehållade orden wastewater treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Excess of nitrogen in water bodies causes eutrophication. One important source of nitrogen is the effluent from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). Nitrogen in wastewater is most commonly removed by nitrification-denitrification. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The aerobic granular sludge (AGS) technology is probably the future standard for wastewater treatment, due to its low footprint and low energy consumption. Although achieving granulation is usually not a challenge anymore, our understanding of the community assembly during start-up, and of the microbial ecology of these reactors in general, is incomplete. LÄS MER
23. Wastewater treatment and biomass generation by Nordic microalgae growth in subarctic climate and microbial interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Nordic native microalgal strains were isolated, genetically classified and tested for their ability to grow in municipal wastewater. Eight of the isolated strains could efficiently remove nitrogen and phosphate in less than two weeks. Two of these strains, Coelastrella sp. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Department of Pure and Applied Biochemistry
Sammanfattning : The reduction of sludge volumes for disposal is a topic of high interest for wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) all over the world. Steadily increasing volumes for disposal create an economic, environmental, legislative and technological challenge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Analytical analyses conducted at the Himmerfjärden WWTP (285.000 PE connected) identified 70 pharmaceutical compounds belonging to different therapeutic classes. Such organic micropollutants at low detected concentration range of µg - ng l-1 did not affect the treatment processes at WWTP. LÄS MER