Sökning: "tertiary treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 avhandlingar innehållade orden tertiary treatment.
1. Microsieving in municipal wastewater treatment : Chemically enhanced primary and tertiary treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Municipal wastewater treatment plants are constantly forced to make improvements. The main objectives are to reduce energy consumption, to increase the treatment capacity and to improve the effluent water quality. Microsieves in combination with chemical pretreatment can potentially fulfil these objectives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Reducing eutrophication in our surface waters caused by nutrient overload is of importance in order to ensure an environment in ecological balance for future generations. Municipal wastewater treatment plants are the main point source of nutrients emissions. LÄS MER
3. Comparative analysis of pathogen occurrence in wastewater management strategies for barrier function and microbial controlDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This project was initiated to fill knowledge gaps on the occurrence of pathogens in different streams of wastewater, e.g. greywater and domestic wastewater. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: The high prevalence of obesity in children and adolescents emphasizes the necessity to develop evidence-based treatment programs that are useful in a clinical setting. AIMS: The overall aim of the thesis was to develop and evaluate multidisciplinary approaches for management of children and adolescents with obesity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Water and Environmental Engineering Department of Chemical Engineering
Sammanfattning : Particle separation is one of the fundamental processes in wastewater treatment and a good understanding of the basic separation mechanisms ? sedimentation, flotation and filtration ? is critical in the design of wastewater treatment systems. Upgrading of treatment plants for enhanced primary treatment and effluent polishing are current examples of applications where effective, high-rate separation methods are of interest. LÄS MER