Sökning: "wastewater treatment"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 226 avhandlingar innehållade orden wastewater treatment.
6. Wastewater treatment in constructed wetlands Effects of vegetation, hydraulics and data analysis methodsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Degradation of water resources has become one of the most pressing global concerns currently facing mankind. Constructed Wetlands (CWs) represent a concept to combat deterioration of water resources by acting as buffers between wastewater and receiving water bodies. LÄS MER
7. Antibiotic Resistance in Wastewater Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)and antibiotic resistance genesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A large part of the antibiotics consumed ends up in wastewater, and in the wastewater the antibiotics may exert selective pressure for or maintain resistance among microorganisms. Antibiotic resistant bacteria and genes encoding antibiotic resistance are commonly detected in wastewater, often at higher rates and concentrations compared to surface water. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Lately sewage wastewater treatment processes (WWTP) are facing challenges due to strict regulations in quality of effluent standards and waste production. The reuse of wastewater treatment effluents is rapidly gaining attention as a means of achieving sustainable water supply. Therefore, new methods are required to achieve an efficient WWTP. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Nitrogen removal from municipal wastewater with the application of deammonification process offers an operational cost reduction, especially if it is combined with a maximal use of organic content of wastewater for biogas production. In this thesis, two approaches for integration of the deammonification process into the municipal wastewater treatment scheme were studied. LÄS MER
10. Anaerobic digestion in the kraft pulp and paper industry Challenges and possibilities for implementationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The pulp and paper industry is a large producer of wastewater and sludge, putting high pressure on waste treatment. In addition, more rigorous environmental legislation for pollution control and demands to increase the use of renewable energy have put further pressure on the pulp and paper industry’s waste treatment, where anaerobic digestion (AD) and the production of methane could pose a solution. LÄS MER