Sökning: "family migration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 226 avhandlingar innehållade orden family migration.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyzes narratives of queer partner migration, that is, a family-tie migration in which one of the partners of a relationship has migrated in order for the partners to be together, and where the partners queer the migration in the sense that they have a non-normative sexuality and/or gender identity. The purpose of the study is to examine how queer partner migrants and their Swedish partners experience the migration process – which continues also once the administrative process has been completed – by analyzing the emotions and feelings that emerge in the process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three papers studying the economic situation of immigrants in Sweden in terms of wage earnings, labor participation and family internal migration.Paper [I] (http://www.econ.umu. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Socialhögskolan, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine and deepen the knowledge of family member caregiving where the care recipient is an elderly person who immigrated late in life. It also aims to contribute to the knowledge of the complexities underlying informal care giving and add to our understandings of what it means to be an immigrant in Sweden. LÄS MER
4. A family landscape On the geographical distances between elderly parents and adult children in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university, Department of Social and Economic Geography
Sammanfattning : With a background in the ageing of the population and the new challenges facing individuals, families and the welfare state, the aim of this thesis is to analyse the changing family landscape and the geographical distances between elderly parents and adult children. The thesis consists of four empirical studies derived from three different sources of data: In the first paper (Paper I), historical population data is combined with modern register data for two Swedish regions. LÄS MER
5. Familjen i gruvmiljö Migration, giftermålsmönter och fertilitet i norrbottnisk gruvindustri 1890-1930Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explain the relationship between industrialisation and demographic development in a mining region of northern Sweden at the turn of the twenties century. The analysis addresses the interaction between migration, family and fertility patterns at the community level. LÄS MER