Sökning: "data protection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 413 avhandlingar innehållade orden data protection.
1. Legal Implications of Data Mining : Assessing the European Union’s Data Protection Principles in Light of the United States Government’s National Intelligence Data Mining PracticesDetta är en avhandling från Visby : Ragulka förlag
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses some of the data protection challenges that have arisen from globalization, technological progress, terrorism and seamless cross-border flows of personal data. The focus of the thesis is to examine ways to protect the personal data of EU citizens, which may be collected by communications service providers such as Google and Facebook, transferred to the US Government and data mined within the context of American national intelligence surveillance programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Healthcare systems have assimilated information and communication technologies in order to improve the quality of healthcare and patient's experience at reduced costs. The increasing digitalization of people's health information raises however new threats regarding information security and privacy. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Law, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines predictive modelling from the legal perspective. Predictive modelling is a technology based on applied statistics, mathematics, machine learning and artificial intelligence that uses algorithms to analyse big data collections, and identify patterns that are invisible to human beings. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, tockholm Univeristy
Sammanfattning : Privacy is a fundamental human right. During the last decades, in the information age, information privacy has become one of the most essential aspects of privacy. Information privacy is concerned with protecting personal information pertaining to individuals. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ronneby : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) and Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP) are high-priority research areas in several international R&D efforts. There are different types of critical infrastructures, from physical such as the electrical power grid to virtual such as the Internet and other communication networks. LÄS MER