Sökning: "European Integration Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 avhandlingar innehållade orden European Integration Law.
1. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och TysklandDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
2. A ‘More Economic Approach’ to WTO Law’s Relevant Market Definition, Trade Harm, and Quantification of Trade Effects and Countermeasures : A Normative Law and Economics Comparison with EU Competition LawDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Having recently registered the 500th dispute at its docket, the WTO dispute settlement system is as prolific and relevant as ever. By almost any measure, it is a great success; it has contributed to bolstering the WTO’s legitimacy, increased the judicialisation of WTO Members’ trade relations, and promoted the scientification of public international law. LÄS MER
3. Anti-Dumping Law of WTO/GATT and EC: Gradual Evolution of Anti-Dumping Law in Global Economic IntegrationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to demonstrate and evaluate the current anti-dumping law as formed by the WTO/GATT law (GATT law) and implemented by the EC law against the background of global economic integration. Over centuries, international trade has involved a controversial business behaviour, “dumping”. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the so-called passing-on problem is examined for the purposes of EU law. The passing-on problem may arise when an amount has been charged unlawfully, in whole or in part, and paid by a commercial enterprise. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Norstedts Juridik AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the relationship between the status of permanent neutrality or a state's expressed political aim to abide by the law of neutrality vis-a-vis belligerents, and participation in the regional West European process of integration. The purpose of the thesis is to fulfil two mutually complementing goals. LÄS MER