Sökning: "data mining"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 275 avhandlingar innehållade orden data mining.
- Detta är en avhandling från Norrköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Event-based data are encountered daily in many disciplines and are used for various purposes. They are collections of ordered sequences of events where each event has a start time and a duration. LÄS MER
2. Legal Implications of Data Mining : Assessing the European Union’s Data Protection Principles in Light of the United States Government’s National Intelligence Data Mining PracticesDetta är en avhandling från Visby : Ragulka förlag
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses some of the data protection challenges that have arisen from globalization, technological progress, terrorism and seamless cross-border flows of personal data. The focus of the thesis is to examine ways to protect the personal data of EU citizens, which may be collected by communications service providers such as Google and Facebook, transferred to the US Government and data mined within the context of American national intelligence surveillance programs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : When performing predictive data mining, the use of ensembles is claimed to virtually guarantee increased accuracy compared to the use of single models. Unfortunately, the problem of how to maximize ensemble accuracy is far from solved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Most of the largest databases currently available have a strong geospatial component and contain potentially useful information which might be of value. The discipline concerned with extracting this information and knowledge is data mining. Knowledge discovery is performed by applying automatic algorithms which recognise patterns in the data. LÄS MER
5. Algorithmically Guided Information Visualization Explorative Approaches for High Dimensional, Mixed and Categorical DataDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Facilitated by the technological advances of the last decades, increasing amounts of complex data are being collected within fields such as biology, chemistry and social sciences. The major challenge today is not to gather data, but to extract useful information and gain insights from it. LÄS MER