Sökning: "Indoor Climate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 avhandlingar innehållade orden Indoor Climate.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Low-energy buildings have, in recent years, gained attention and moved towards a large-scale introduction in the residential sector. During this process, national and international criteria for energy use in buildings have become stricter and the European Union has through the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive imposed on member states to adapt their building regulations for ‘Nearly Zero Energy Buildings’, which by 2021 should be standard for new buildings. LÄS MER
2. Controlling Indoor Climate. Passive cooling of residential buildings in hot-humid climates in ChinaDetta är en avhandling från Department of Building Science, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Overheating is a paramount problem in residential buildings in hot-humid climates in China during summer. This study aims to deal with the overheating problem and the problem of poor air quality in dwellings. LÄS MER
3. Thermal models of buildings : determination of temperatures, heating and cooling loads : theories, models and computer programsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Building Science, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The need to estimate indoor temperatures, heating or cooling load and energy requirements for buildings arises in many stages of a buildings life cycle, e.g. at the early layout stage, during the design of a building and for energy retrofitting planning. Other purposes are to meat the authorities requirements given in building codes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Byggnadsfysik LTH, Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The indoor climate system, which serves a building with a proper indoor air quality and thermal comfort, has been predominantly designed based on the initial cost. A life cycle approach could improve both the economic and environmental performance since the energy use could decrease. LÄS MER