Sökning: "Heating Load"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 105 avhandlingar innehållade orden Heating Load.
1. Domestic Heating with Solar Thermal Studies of Technology in a Social Context and Social Components in Technical StudiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Research in solar heating has traditionally focused solely on increasing the system efficiency by improving the technical components. In this thesis the technical methodology and system boundaries are widened to connect the technical aspects with market actors that are highly influential on the implementation of solar technology. LÄS MER
2. The future load curve of the Swedish building stock – Interactions between the heating load and district heatingDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In line with global efforts directed against climate change, the building sector is required to undergo significant changes in terms of its energy management. This is the case for both the use of energy (reduced energy consumption) and the supply of energy (heat and electricity), and how these two interact. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : AbstractMicrowave heating of foods offers rapid and flexible heating both for consumer and industrial applications, with several advantages, such as reduced processing time (due to volumetric heating and reduced coming-up times (heating time required to reach the desired target temperature), selective heating, increased process flexibility and efficient heating (volumetric heating of the food does not require heating of a surrounding medium or package). However, successful installations requireknowledge in process design. LÄS MER
4. Modeling and forecasting the load in the future electricity grid Spatial electric vehicle load modeling and residential load forecastingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : The energy system is being transitioned to increase sustainability. This transition has been accelerated by the increased awareness about the adverse effects of the greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions into the atmosphere. The transition includes switching to electricity as the energy carrier in some sectors, e.g. LÄS MER
5. Buildings as thermal energy storage – Pilot test and large-scale implementation for district heating systemsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Heat loads in a district heating system can exhibit significant variations within a single day, which sets problematic conditions for efficient heat generation. Short-term thermal energy storage (TES) can decrease these daily variations and make the conditions for generating heat more favorable. LÄS MER