Sökning: "Helena Nordström"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Helena Nordström.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Fragment based drug discovery (FBDD) has been applied to two protease drug targets, MMP-12 and HIV-1 protease. The primary screening and characterization of hit fragments were performed with surface plasmon resonance -technology. Further evaluation of the interaction was done by inhibition studies and in one case with X-ray crystallography. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a common, progressive neurodegenerative disorder, recognized by the motor symptoms of bradykinesia, tremor, rigidity, and postural impairment. At clinical onset, extensive amounts of dopaminergic neurons have already been lost. LÄS MER
3. Polymeric Nanoparticles as Carriers for Antimicrobial Peptides Factors Affecting Peptide and Membrane InteractionsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As resistance towards conventional antibiotics is becoming more pronounced, cationic antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) have received considerable attention as possible therapeutic alternatives. Thousands of potent AMPs occur in humans, animals, plants and fungi as a natural part of the immune system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: Same-gender teachers may affect educational preferences by acting as role models for their students. I study the importance of the gender composition of teachers in math and science during lower secondary school on the likelihood to continue in math-intensive tracks in the next levels of education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The renewal of the existing housing stock is a slow progress and theexisting is quite old. The existing housing stock represents a largeamount of the bought energy need for heating and a simple method forquickly determining the energy performance is needed.There are many different methods for estimating the energyperformance of buildings. LÄS MER