Sökning: "Financial science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 234 avhandlingar innehållade orden Financial science.
1. Modeling financial volatility A functional approach with applications to Swedish limit order book dataDetta är en avhandling från Umeå
Sammanfattning : This thesis is designed to offer an approach to modeling volatility in the Swedish limit order market. Realized quadratic variation is used as an estimator of the integrated variance, which is a measure of the variability of a stochastic process in continuous time. LÄS MER
2. Recent transitions in Ethiopian homegarden agroforestry : driving forces and changing gender relationsDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Forest Resource Management, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Homegarden agroforestry was a dominant land use practice in Southern Nations, Nationalities and People's Regional State (SNNPRS) Ethiopia until the 1990s. It has been known for its diversity, ecosystem balance and sustainability. LÄS MER
3. Extraction of logging residues for bioenergy effects of operational methods on fuel quality and biomass losses in the forestDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Wood products play a key role in the transformation to a more sustainable society based on renewable bio-based resources, together with the positive effects on climate mitigation by replacing fossil fuels. However, to increase the use of forest fuel in practice it is important to understand the effects of handling and storage on its quality and removal of nutrients from the forest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Combinatorial optimisation problems are ubiquitous in our society and appear in such varied guises as DNA sequencing, scheduling, configuration, airline-crew and nurse rostering, combinatorial auctions, vehicle routing, and financial portfolio design. Their efficient solution is crucial to many people and has been the target for much research during the last decades. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of five empirical essays dealing with different issues related to financial markets. Chapter 2 studies a new multivariate technique, Orthogonal GARCH, of forecasting large covariance matrices based on GARCH models. LÄS MER