Sökning: "Engineering and Technology Environmental Biotechnology Water Treatment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 avhandlingar innehållade orden Engineering and Technology Environmental Biotechnology Water Treatment.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Better utilization of renewable sources of energy and recovery of resources from waste streams are important challenges for researchers. Bioelectrochemical systems (BESs) are new technologies which e.g. could be used to produce green energy from waste sources or store renewable electricity as chemical fuels. LÄS MER
2. Extending Wastewater Treatment Process Models for Phosphorus Removal and Recovery : A Framework for Plant-Wide Modelling of Phosphorus, Sulfur and IronDetta är en avhandling från Division of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : As problems associated with shortage in resource supply arise, wastewater treatment plants turn to innovation to transform themselves into resource recovery facilities. Water groups worldwide recognize that wastewater treatment plants are no longer disposal facilities but rather sources of clean water, energy and nutrients. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Innovative Rehabilitation Technologies Utilising Polymer Composites for Aging Sewer SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Water and wastewater sewer system maintenance is among the costliest aspects of infrastructure investment. The replacement of deteriorated lines is a difficult and expensive process that causes community disturbance and is generally not conducted fast enough to meet demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Mozambique is one of the largest coal producers in Africa. Extraction of the coal is carried out in the Moatize district of the Tete province in the center of the country. A surface mining technique is used to extract the coal below ground level. LÄS MER
5. Distribution and Biogeochemical Cycling of Arsenic In Grey and Brown Sand Aquifers in the Bengal Delta Plains (India)Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : An elevated level of Arsenic (As) in aquifers from India and Bangladesh affecting the human health has been widely reported since the late 1980s. The thesis aim is to investigate the present status of As contamination and biogeochemical cycling with direct role of diverse indigenous bacterial communities in As cycling in the Bengal Delta Plain (BDP) aquifers in Nadia district, West Bengal (India). LÄS MER