Sökning: "Design Process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3054 avhandlingar innehållade orden Design Process.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
2. Design Space Exploration co-operative creation of proposals for desired interactions with future artefactsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis critically reflects on co-operative design workshops that I have conducted. The basic method used in these workshops draws on the participants’ embodied knowing. LÄS MER
3. Design for Service: A framework for articulating designers’ contribution as interpreter of users’ experienceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : During the past approximately 15 years designers have paid increasing attention to service and changes in our society, resulting in a new design discipline – service design. In parallel, designers’ contributions to service development and innovation have been brought forward, often emphasizing designers’ capability of involving users, acting in and through multidisciplinary teams and using visualization skills in these situations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation in industrial design focuses on the gap between the context of design and the context of use. It aims to open up design to the layperson and investigate an active role for the layperson in the design of everyday products. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies and speculates upon the interrelations of artefacts with human and nonhuman agents. These interrelations form assemblages, some of which have emergent properties, becoming manifestations of processes that we cannot fully control or understand. LÄS MER