Sökning: "Design Planning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 613 avhandlingar innehållade orden Design Planning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Product and Production Development, Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : The demand for customised products that meet different markets and different customers is steadily increasing. Also, the demand for shorter lead times for the delivery of these customised products puts strains on design departments whose work tends to become increasingly repetitive. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Design automation can be a powerful tool in the continuous endeavour to cut lead times, workloads, and, ultimately, costs in order to become more competitive in an increasingly globalised market. Identifying a need for design automation is, consequently, not difficult. What becomes a lot more difficult is identifying the actual need, i.e. LÄS MER
3. Designing with Urban Sound Exploring methods for qualitative sound analysis of the built environmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The licentiate thesis Designing with Urban Sound explores the constitution and qualitative characteristics of urban sonic space from a design-oriented and practice-based perspective. The act of lifting forth and illuminating the interaction between architecture, the creation of sound and a sonic experience aims to examine and develop useful tools and methods for the representation, communication and analysis of the exterior sonic environment in complex architectural spaces. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Theoretical and Applied Aesthetics
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with aesthetic rules in an urban context. The dissertation develops a theoretical framework for understanding the role of aesthetic rules, especially urban design codes, in the process of improving the architectural quality of the built environment. LÄS MER
5. Staging urban emergence through collective creativity: Devising an outdoor mobile augmented reality toolDetta är en avhandling från Theoretical and Applied Aesthetics
Sammanfattning : The unpredictability of global geopolitical conflicts, economic trends, and impacts of climate change, coupled with an increasing urban population, necessitates a more profound commitment to resilience thinking in urban planning and design. In contrast to top-down planning and designing for sustainability, allowing for emergence to take place seems to contribute to a capacity to better deal with this complex unpredictability, by allowing incremental changes through bottom-up, self-organized adaptation made by diverse actors in the proximity of various social, economical and functional entities in the urban context. LÄS MER