Sökning: "psychiatric disorder"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 291 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychiatric disorder.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : BackgroundIndividuals with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) are highly distressed due to defects they perceive in their physical appearance that are not noticeable to others. The condition often leads to impaired functioning in relationships, socialization, and intimacy and a decreased ability to function in work, school, or other daily activities. LÄS MER
2. Borderline personality disorder studies of suffering, quality of life and dialectical behavioural therapyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm : Universitetsservice US
Sammanfattning : The aims of the present thesis were: * To investigate how women patients with borderline personality disorder (BPD) perceive their suffering, quality of life and encounter with psychiatric care (paper 11 and III). * To describe BPD patients' and psychiatric professionals' perceptions of receiving and giving dialectical behavioural therapy, DBT (paper I). LÄS MER
3. Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults Prevalence, Psychiatric Comorbidities and Long-term OutcomeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) was originally thought to occur only in children, but is increasingly recognised as causing functional impairment also in adulthood. The overall aim of this thesis was to achieve a comprehensive understanding of ADHD in adulthood. LÄS MER
4. Sickness absence and psychiatric disorder : epidemiological findings and methodological considerationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Psychiatric disorder is an important health problem among people of working age, with consequences for work capacity and sickness absence. Increased knowledge of sickness absence and psychiatric disorder is important for early detection of psychiatric disorders and appropriate rehabilitation measures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Aims: To study efficacy and safety of alprazolam, imipramine, and placebo in treatment of panic disorder, to investigate comorbidity with social phobia, to determine platelet monoamine oxidase (MAO), and to follow the long-term course in a cohort of patients with panic disorder.Subjects and Methods: A double-blind comparison of alprazolam, imipramine, and placebo was performed in 123 Scandinavian outpatients with panic disorder according to DSM-III. LÄS MER