Sökning: "kemiteknik chalmers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 328 avhandlingar innehållade orden kemiteknik chalmers.
1. Development of Fischer-Tropsch catalysis for gasified biomass
Sammanfattning : In order to secure the energy supply to an increasing population and at the same time limit the damage to Earth, i.e. avoiding a fatal climate change as a result of anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases (primarily CO2), immediate action is necessary. LÄS MER
2. Waste Textiles Bioprocessing to Ethanol and Biogas
Sammanfattning : The work of the present thesis focused on conversion of the cellulosic part of waste textiles into biogas and ethanol, and its challenges. In 2009, the global annual fiber consumption exceeded 70 Mt, of which around 40% consisted of cellulosic material. LÄS MER
3. Citrus Waste Biorefinery: Process Development, Simulation and Economic Analysis
Sammanfattning : The production of ethanol and other sustainable products including methane, limonene and pectin from citrus wastes (CWs) was studied in the present thesis. In the first part of the work, the CWs were hydrolyzed using enzymes – pectinase, cellulase and β-glucosidase – and the hydrolyzate was fermented using encapsulated yeasts in the presence of the inhibitor compound ‘limonene’. LÄS MER
4. Continuous Ethanol Production from Dilute-acid Hydrolyzates: Detoxification and Fermentation Strategy
Sammanfattning : The production of fuel ethanol from cellulosic biomass is of growing interest around the world. Lignocellulosic residuals can be used to produce transportation fuel, with the overall process having little net production of greenhouse gases. LÄS MER
5. Catalysts for automotive exhaust cleaning -Aspects on TWC deactivation and lean NOx reduction
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER