Sökning: "grafting chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden grafting chemistry.
1. Adding Utility to Carbon Materials: Introducing Dopants Using Highly Soluble Metal Salts and Functionalizing Surfaces via BromomethylationDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Carbon-based materials have received intense research interest over the past few decades due to their unique combination of properties including porosity, non-toxicity, chemical inertness, low density, and electrical conductivity, which has allowed them to find a wide array of applications including supercapacitors, batteries, CO2 capture, fuel cells, and catalysis. To expand their utility, a variety of techniques have been developed to enhance their reactivity and functionality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Fouling of marine organisms such as algae and barnacles on the boat hull is an enormous problem for the shipping industry. The negative consequences for the society are both economical and environmental. To prevent fouling in general, biocides are typically incorporated directly into the paint. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kemiska Institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Separation science is heavily reliant on materials to fulfill ever more complicated demands raised by other areas of science, notably the rapidly expanding molecular biosciences and environmental monitoring. The key to successful separations lies in a combination of physical properties and surface chemistry of stationary phases used in liquid chromatographic separation, and this thesis address both aspects of novel separation materials. LÄS MER
4. Relating the Bulk and Interface Structure of Hyaluronan to Physical Properties of Future BiomaterialsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation describes a structural investigation of hyaluronan (HA) with neutron scattering techniques. HA is a natural biopolymer and one of the major components of the extracellular matrix, synovial fluid, and vitreous humor. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Physical Chemistry 1, Lund University
Sammanfattning : An amphiphilic graft copolymer, with hydrophilic poly(ethylene glycol) monomethyl ether side chains grafted onto a hydrophobic poly(dodecyl methacrylate) backbone, has been synthesized. The side chains are water soluble and the backbone is soluble in oils such as cyclohexane and isooctane. LÄS MER