Sökning: "Industrial Economics and Organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industrial Economics and Organisations.
1. Heterogeneity in the level and handling of the Liability of Newness Female and immigrant entrepreneurs’ need for and use of business advisory serviceDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : In the start-up entrepreneurs face the Liability of Newness when problems and challenges often threaten business survival. Business advisory service, provided by public and private supplier contacts, can offer important knowledge and information, accompanied by various forms of assistance, and thereby decrease the entrepreneurs’ risk of failure and reduce their Liability of Newness. LÄS MER
2. Eco-design and product innovation : managing incremental and radical change for environmental complianceDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about firms determined to gain competitive advantages from environmental demands, about the efforts of engineers employed with the challenge of fulfilling environmental performance targets and about the management and organisation of product development. It is about incremental change, built on established technological knowledge, as well as about radical technological change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the role of logistics in the strategy of the firm. Leading to this purpose are empirical observations of firms that manage to grow under sustained profitability, by the means of logistics. LÄS MER
4. Four essays on subsidiary evolution Exploring the antecedents, contexts and outcomes of mandate lossDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University Press
Sammanfattning : The emergence of enhancement or depletion of subsidiary charters is driven by two different types of organizational units and the environment. (1) The parent is ultimately responsible for the establishment of subsidiaries and will greatly impact its evolution by involvement. (2) Evolution is also largely contingent on the subsidiary’s choice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis has two main aims which are developed in seven papers. The first aim is to explore the knowledge and use of actual values and practices of quality management in different organisational settings. A mail survey covering 500 Swedish quality professionals was carried out. LÄS MER