Sökning: "Quality Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1365 avhandlingar innehållade orden Quality Management.
- Detta är en avhandling från Construction Management, Department of Construction Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The construction sector has been criticised in recent years for being inefficient. The critique involved describes finished buildings as having flaws and there being a lack of interest within the construction sector in assembling knowledge and sharing experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Construction Management, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The present global environmental condition is a consequence of the increasing consumption of natural resources whose depletion exceeds what is physically possible to sustain in the long term. The construction sector is a considerable contributor to this resource depletion and sustainability is adopted in the form of the theory of ecological modernization. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction Management, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : During the past few years, extensive effort has been devoted to developing quality systems as an integral part of the process in the construction sector. The construction process is complex, involving many different actors with different interests. LÄS MER
4. Quality Management Competencies-in-use exploring competence and practice perspectives on quality management workDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Quality management is an established, widespread and well-researched management concept. Yet, surprisingly little research can be found on understanding the potential for action that is required in order to perform quality management work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an effective model for measuring the cost of poor quality. It consists of two models, developed during the research project, assessments and the construction of measurement systems. LÄS MER