Sökning: "transformer diagnosis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden transformer diagnosis.
1. A High Frequency Transformer Winding Model for FRA Applications
Sammanfattning : Frequency response analysis (FRA) is a method which is used to detect mechanical faults in transformers. The FRA response of a transformer is determined by its geometry and material properties, and it can be considered as the transformer’s fingerprint. LÄS MER
2. An FRA Transformer Model with Application on Time Domain Reflectometry
Sammanfattning : Frequency response analysis (FRA) is a frequency-domain method which is used to detect mechanical faults in transformers. The frequency response of a transformer is determined by its geometry and material properties, and it can be considered as the transformer’s fingerprint. LÄS MER
3. Effect of Dielectric and Magnetic Material Characteristics on Frequency Response of Power Transformers
Sammanfattning : Frequency response analysis (FRA) technique has become increasingly popular for the assessment of mechanicalintegrity in power transformers. This method is based on the fact that the shape of the frequency response at higher frequencies is uniquely determined by the geometrical construction of the transformer. LÄS MER
4. Diagnosis of Moisture in Transformer Insulation - Application of frequency domain spectroscopy
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents application of dielectric response measurements for identifying condition of high voltage insulation in power transformers. Results of such measurements, incorporated with different modelling techniques, allow to estimate moisture content in solid part of transformer insulation. LÄS MER
5. On the establishment of effective condition-based maintenance for oil-filled electrical transformers to reduce failures due to copper corrosion problems and its role toward sustainable energy
Sammanfattning : Oil-filled electrical transformers are critical equipment for modern societies where a sustainable energy supply is required. Recently, many severe fire and explosion accidents of transformers have been reported due to copper corrosion problems in the form of copper sulfide deposits on the windings. LÄS MER