Sökning: "strain gauge"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden strain gauge.
1. Experimental Measurement of Lateral Force in a Submerged Single Heaving Buoy Wave Energy ConverterDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The search for new solutions for the generation of energy is becoming more and more important for our future. Big arguments and disagreements on e.g. the questions of gas transport or the dependence on energy supplied by other countries raise demands on the development of new forms of alternative energy resources. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents how experimental results, from wave power research performed offshore at the Lysekil research site, were obtained. The data were used to verify theoretical models as well as evaluate the feasibility of wave power as a future sustainable energy source. LÄS MER
3. Blood Flow in Human Skeletal Muscle The Effect of Adrenaline and the Influence of a Small Muscle InjuryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : A variety of vasoregulatory systems are involved in the complex control of blood flow inhuman skeletal muscle. The interaction between these systems where one system canoverride or modify the other makes blood flow regulation complicated. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : With overcoring techniques, rock stresses are determined indirectly from measurements of the dimensional changes of a borehole, occurring when the rock volume surrounding the hole is isolated from the stresses in the host rock. This thesis describes the development and application of an overcoring technique. LÄS MER
5. Comparative in vivo and in vitro studies on the biomechanics of maxillary partial dentures. A methodological and experimental studyDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Odontology
Sammanfattning : Biomechanical aspects are generally agreed to be significant, particularly during the planning of restorative treatments and the design of prosthetic appliances. However, comparative in vivo/in vitro studies show wide differences in the magnitudes and patterns of functional strains in prosthetic devices. LÄS MER