Sökning: "regulatory t cells"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 348 avhandlingar innehållade orden regulatory t cells.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The human gut harbors a vast number of microbes. These microbes are not passive bystanders. They are important in modulating the immune system. We have previously shown that early colonization with lactobacilli and Staphylococcus (S. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Immunotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Dendritic cells (DC) are a heterogeneous lineage of bone-marrow-derived leukocytes that serve as the link between innate and adaptive immunity. They are professional antigen-presenting cells that play an important protective and regulatory role in both health and disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : Background: Tobacco smoking is the main cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, COPD, but the mechanisms by which cigarette smoke induces COPD are still elusive. T lymphocytes have been implicated in the pathogenesis of the disease, but their role in the airway inflammation in COPD is not fully understood. LÄS MER
24. Infection induced chronic inflammation and it's association with prostate cancer initiation and progressionDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : An association between cancer development and inflammation has long been suggested. Approximately 20% of all human cancers in adults are assumed to result from chronic inflammation. The aim of this thesis was to investigate if infection-induced chronic inflammation plays a role in prostate carcinogenesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Type 1 diabetes (T1D) is etiologically considered as an autoimmune disease, where insulin-producing β-cells are damaged by autoimmune attacks. Regulatory T (Treg) cells are immune homeostasis cells. In the present thesis I aimed to investigate the role of Treg cells and other immune cells in the early development of T1D. LÄS MER