Sökning: "lymphocytic leukaemia"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden lymphocytic leukaemia.
1. Stereotyped B Cell Receptors in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia : Implications for Antigen Selection in Leukemogenesis
Sammanfattning : Biased immunoglobulin heavy variable (IGHV) gene usage and distinctive B-cell receptor (BCR) features have been reported in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL), which may reflect clonal selection by antigens during disease development. Furthermore, the IGHV gene mutation status distinguishes two clinical entities of CLL, where patients with unmutated IGHV genes have an inferior prognosis compared to those with mutated IGHV genes. LÄS MER
2. Molecular Genetic and DNA Methylation Profiling of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia : A Focus on Divergent Prognostic Subgroups and Subsets
Sammanfattning : Advancements in prognostication have improved the subdivision of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL) into diverse prognostic subgroups. In CLL, IGHV unmutated and IGHV3-21 genes are associated with a poor-prognosis, conversely, IGHV mutated genes with a favourable outcome. LÄS MER
3. Application of In Vitro Chemosensitivity Testing for Evaluation of New Cytotoxic Drugs in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
Sammanfattning : Despite major advances in the understanding of the biology of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL), progress in improving its treatment has been limited and it still remains an incurable disorder. In the present research, we have performed in vitro drug sensitivity testing of primary CLL cells for preclinical evaluation of cytotoxic drugs, using the fluorometric microculture cytotoxicity assay (FMCA). LÄS MER
4. Soluble intercellular and vascular cell adhesion molecules-1 in lymphoid neoplasms : A clinical and prognostic study of Hodgkin's disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphomas and chronic B-lymphocytic leukaemia
Sammanfattning : The interaction of soluble adhesion molecules with adhesion ligands expressed by immunological cells interfere with the cell-cell adhesion essential for the signal transductions that initiate immunological responses. Preliminary data suggest that soluble adhesion molecules also promote angiogenesis. LÄS MER
5. Inhibition of neutrophil migration in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia : identification and characterization of a new lymphokine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER