Sökning: "high-growth firms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden high-growth firms.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Social and Economic Geography, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to increase understanding of the impact of financial institutions on regional growth. It helps to develop established concepts and perceptions on the impact of financial institutions on economic development in less well-functioning regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of firm dynamics, family ownership, and employment protection. It addresses the implications of employment protection on firm productivity and how family owned firms react differently with regard to economic shocks. It also investigates whether family ownership matters for the probability of exhibiting high growth. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about firm dynamics, and relates to the size and growth-rate distribution of firms. As such, it consists of an introductory and four separate chapters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is economic dynamism. The five articles contribute to the literature on firm entry and firm growth. Studies are based on a dataset covering all Swedish limited liability firms between 1997 and 2010. LÄS MER
5. Puzzling out the choice of capital budgeting techniques : Among high-growth small and medium sized firmsDetta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Media-Tryck
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to explore the drivers of practitioners’ choices of capital budgeting techniques (CBT). The mainstream literature suggests that sophisticated CBT (SCBT) will best guide organizations in evaluating important strategic investments. LÄS MER