Sökning: "L Svensson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden L Svensson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Traditionally, research on cross‐country skiing biomechanics is based mainly on experimental testing alone. Trying a different approach, this thesis explores the possibilities of using computational musculoskeletal biomechanics for cross‐country skiing. As far as the author knows, this has not been done before. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Supplementation of trace metals such as Co and Ni may improve anaerobic digestion of organic material for biogas formation. Which trace metals that are needed and the quantity to apply are, at least partly, related to metal speciation and bioavailability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Compacted graphite iron is rapidly becoming an attractive alternative for engine applications in the automotive industry. The improved process control now available that allows CGI components to be cast in a reproducible and reliable way has been the driving force for this development. LÄS MER
4. Microstructure Formation During Solidification and Solid State Transformation in Compacted Graphite IronDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Compacted graphite iron (CGI) is rapidly becoming an attractive alternative material for engine components in the automotive industry, replacing lamellar graphite iron (LGI) in applications where high mechanical strength is desired. However, the gain in mechanical strength comes with a cost; thermal conductivity, process control and machining are three areas that are more challenging for CGI. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Engineering, Jönköping University
Sammanfattning : In the process of developing cast iron and cast aluminium components, the co-operation between product development and production is important. On the engineering level, this co-operation is limited already in the product development phase e.g. by the lack of established methods to consider the mechanical behaviour of the completed component. LÄS MER