Sökning: "Ground Source Heat Pumps"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ground Source Heat Pumps.
1. Solar Colletors Combined with Ground-Source Heat Pumps in Dwellings - Analyses of System PerformanceDetta är en avhandling från Byggnadsfysik LTH, Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : The use of ground-source heat pumps for heating buildings and domestic hot water in dwellings is increasing rapidly in Sweden. The heat pump extracts heat from the ground by a U-pipe in a vertical borehole. In order to reduce the electricity demand in the system, the combination with solar collectors is introduced. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Byggnadsfysik LTH, Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Heat pumps used for space and sanitary hot water heating of residential buildings are increasingly popular in northern Europe. As they compete with other heating equipment and in order to limit the environmental impact of their use, it is very important that heat pumps are energy efficient. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The sales of Ground Source Heat Pumps in Sweden and many other countries are having a rapid growth in the last decade. Today, there are approximately 360 000 systems installed in Sweden, with a growing rate of about 30 000 installations per year. LÄS MER
4. Distributed thermal response tests New insights on U-pipe and Coaxial heat exchangers in groundwater-filled boreholesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : U-pipe Borehole Heat Exchangers (BHE) are widely used today in ground source heating and cooling systems in spite of their less than optimal performance. This thesis provides a better understanding on the function of U-pipe BHEs and Investigates alternative methods to reduce the temperature difference between the circulating fluid and the borehole wall, including one thermosyphon and three different types of coaxial BHEs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Direct-ground cooling systems are defined as systems in which the ground is used as the only source for cooling mainly in commercial buildings. These systems benefit from exchanging heat with the ground, of which its temperature is basically constant below a certain depth year around. LÄS MER