Sökning: "small town"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 avhandlingar innehållade orden small town.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The Aids pandemic and structural adjustment policies (SAP) have had effects on lower income households in Zimbabwe which have been devastating and people have been required to adapt their livelihood strategies. Small towns meanwhile are growing rapidly in Zimbabwe and mobility towards these towns may be connected with the changes being forged by SAP on the economic landscape. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation uses social movement theory to analyze the emergence, activities and development of subcultures and small groups. The manuscript is comprised of an Introduction followed by three journal articles and one book chapter. LÄS MER
3. Bilder av småstaden - om estetisk värdering av en stadstyp; Images of the Small Town - on Aesthetic Evaluation of a TownscapeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its starting-point in the last years' growing interests in the small town as an architectural concept. Pre-industrial small towns are used as visual and structural models for very attractive new settlements in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a study of sociolinguistic variation among students from five municipalities, all attending an upper secondary school in Alingsås, a town of 25,000, northeast of Göteborg, Sweden. The material consists of recorded interviews with 97 students. LÄS MER
5. Looking vanlig; neither too much nor too little A study of consumption of clothing among mainstream youth in a Swedish small townDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Media Studies, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies consumption among young people who identify as mainstreamers in a Swedish small town. In order to map patterns of clothing consumption and to understand what was central in the young people’s self-identification, the research was conducted using a mix of ethnographic methods and wardrobe studies. LÄS MER