Sökning: "systems of innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 369 avhandlingar innehållade orden systems of innovation.
1. The Triumph of Technology Over Politics? Reconstructing Television Systems: The Example of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Based upon perspectives and concepts from social and historical research on technical systems, this dissertation describes and analyses events and processes relating to the dramatic change in television in Western Europe during the 1980s and early 1990s. In particular, it focuses on how Swedish television, conceived as a large socio-tecnical system, has shifted from a traditional 'public service' system to a more open and mixed system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Digitization of analogue everyday artifacts, i.e. when physical products are equipped with digital capabilities, has a profound impact on today’s society. Some examples of these digital innovations aimed at consumer markets are the “connected” car, the digitized television set, and in the near future, digitized IKEA furniture. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Many manufacturing industries are undergoing a transition from manufacturing of products towards integrating more services into the traditional product concepts and provide product-service systems (PSS). Development of PSS changes the focus from the product to the functionality of the product; hence it can be referred to as functional product development. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Rethinking Systems of Innovation Towards an Actor Perspective on the System of Innovation PerspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : In 1987 a book by Chris Freeman with the title “Technology policy and economic performance. Lessons from Japan” was published. This book turned out to be the birth certificate of the systems of innovation perspective which came to enjoy a tremendous popularity the next three decades. LÄS MER