Sökning: "substance flow analysis SFA"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden substance flow analysis SFA.
1. Environmental System Analysis of Waste Management Experiences from Applications of the ORWARE ModelDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Waste management has gone through a history of shiftingproblems, demands, and strategies over the years. In contrastto the long prevailing view that the problem could be solved byhiding or moving it, waste is now viewed as a problem rangingfrom local to global concern, and as being an integral part ofseveral sectors in society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : End products of society (e.g. sewage sludge and incineration ashes) can be used as indicators of the use of chemicals in consumer goods. Through upstream work the sources of substances released from goods may be identified before the emissions reach the end products. LÄS MER
3. Tracing Copper from society to the aquatic environment Model development and case studies in StockholmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Copper remains at elevated levels in the aquatic environment of Stockholm due to diffuse urban sources. Management of these diffuse sources requires their quantification but they cannot be measured directly by field observations. LÄS MER
4. Systems Perspectives on Modelling and Managing Future Anthropogenic Emissions in Urban Areas Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Carbon Studies in Stockholm, SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Managing anthropogenic emissions in urban areas is a major challenge in sustainable environmental development for cities, and future changes and increasing urbanisation may increase this challenge. Systems perspectives have become increasingly important in helping urban managers understand how different changes may alter future emissions and whether current management strategies can efficiently manage these emissions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Urban runoff quality is recognized as one of the most significant pressures on aquatic ecosystems worldwide. Research into pollutants in urban runoff has traditionally focused on nutrients, suspended solids and metals and consequently knowledge of anthropogenic organic pollutants is limited. LÄS MER