Sökning: "social learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2240 avhandlingar innehållade orden social learning.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis offers dialogue about the relations between learning and Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs). The dialogue is guided by the question of how to design education to increase perceived values of learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Cognitive Studies
Sammanfattning : The present thesis consists of four articles that address cognitive-emotional interactions as measured through eye movements and pupil dilation.Social facilitation-inhibition is an effect that describes changes in performance (enhancement or impairment) when individuals complete tasks in social presence compared to when they perform the same tasks in solitary conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Rock bands are foundational for modern day music life. These small groups provide well-being and self-fulfillment to its members, as well as fuel for the cultural life and the increasingly highlighted creative industries. Rock bands, however, are particularly difficult to organize. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis explores how accompanied refugee and asylum-seeking children experience everyday life in Sweden. During the asylum process, as part of a policy for promoting ‘normal life’, these children have the same right to education as permanently resident children. LÄS MER
5. Lifelong learning The social impact of digital villages as community resource centres on disadvantaged womenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this research was to enhance the understanding of what affects the social impact of ICT in lifelong learning on disadvantaged women.In contributing to the field of social informatics, this research employs behavioural theories as strategy and analytic possibilities. LÄS MER