Sökning: "producer responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden producer responsibility.
1. Conditions and constraints for waste management : collection, characterisation and producer responsibility in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Waste management has changed from being mainly a question of transporting out of sight to being an issue entwined in all parts of society, from product planning to the private domestic sphere. This has imposed new conditions and constraints for waste management, the description of which is the objective of this thesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis to increase the understanding of how Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) affects the economy. EPR is a principle stating that producers should be responsible for the environmental impact of their products throughout the life cycle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från The International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics
Sammanfattning : Policies based upon Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) aim to reduce the environmental impacts of products across their entire life cycle. The intent is to induce design changes in products and thus reduce impacts at source. This, by provision of incentives to producers through an extension of responsibility. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In the current discourse over what constitutes successful Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) policy implementation, there is an on-going debate over the ability of programme design to include an appropriate incentive mechanism to stimulate producers to improve the design of their products for reduced life cycle impacts, and especially the impacts and costs from the end-of-life management. At the centre of the debate is the Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) which has the explicit goal to encourage the design and production of electrical and electronic products which facilitate dismantling, recovery and in particular the reuse and recycling of WEEE. LÄS MER
5. Extended Producer Responsibility for Closing Material Loops: Lessons from energy-efficient lighting productsDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The transition to a low-carbon economy requires enabling technologies including energy-efficient lighting products. It is increasingly recognized that a sustainable economy is not only low-carbon and energy efficient, but also resource efficient. LÄS MER