Sökning: "Commercial and industrial economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden Commercial and industrial economics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at shedding light on three important issues related to intra-industry trade (IIT); the relevance of demand patterns, horizontal versus vertical IIT, and the measurement of IIT. Chapter two analyses IIT between high and low-income countries, and uses a theoretical model that explains the exchange of similar products of different qualities. LÄS MER
2. Essays on Financial Technology and SME Finance : A Tale of Two Effects of the Global Financial Crisis: Financing SMEs and Innovative FinancingDetta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : The financial crisis of 2008-2009 took place exactly half a century after the publication of the seminal Modigliani and Miller (M&M) theorem, often called the capital structure irrelevance principle. This timing is curious since the crisis has highlighted the significance of deviations from assumptions of this theorem, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Department of Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the role and demand for water in Macedonia from an economic perspective with an emphasis on agricultural use. The first paper provides an overview of the Macedonian agricultural sector and assesses the productivity growth in the period 1999-2010. In the study period, the sector experienced an average increase in volume of 1. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Skogsmästarskolan, Sveriges lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : High fossil fuel prices and ambitions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions have increased demand for renewable energy and are changing wood fuel market structures. Wood fuels are to a rapidly growing degree used in industrial proportions and traded in commercial markets. LÄS MER
5. Institutional arrangements and competitive posture effects of company structures in the commercial printing industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The research objective of this dissertation is to investigate the impact of institutional arrangements, with respect to vertical integration and cooperation, on competitive advantages within the commercial printing industry, with specific focus on digital printing. This dissertation comprises six research papers, based on four qualitative case studies and a quantitative survey study, all carried out in Sweden in the years 2004-2008. LÄS MER