Sökning: "large technical systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 243 avhandlingar innehållade orden large technical systems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : When facing a procurement of a complex technical system, many questions are to be asked. The main question is how the best and most suitable systems are obtained, at the right cost. In order to answer that question numerous aspects must be considered and investigated. LÄS MER
2. The Triumph of Technology Over Politics? Reconstructing Television Systems: The Example of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Based upon perspectives and concepts from social and historical research on technical systems, this dissertation describes and analyses events and processes relating to the dramatic change in television in Western Europe during the 1980s and early 1990s. In particular, it focuses on how Swedish television, conceived as a large socio-tecnical system, has shifted from a traditional 'public service' system to a more open and mixed system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Environmental and Energy Systems Studies, Lund university
Sammanfattning : Energy use accounts for the dominating fraction of total sulphur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxide (NOx), volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. In this thesis, different strategies for reducing these emissions are evaluated, using a bottom-up approach. The thesis is divided in two parts. LÄS MER
4. From waste problem to renewable energy resource exploring horse manure as feedstock for anaerobic digestionDetta är en avhandling från Gävle : Gävle University Press
Sammanfattning : A sustainable energy system requires, according to energy policies, reduced emissions of greenhouse gases, increased ratio of renewable sources of energy and more efficient use of energy. Horse manure could be regarded as waste, but also as a resource for renewable energy and plant nutrients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The avalanche in mobile data consumption represents a big challenge for mobile networks operators and national regulators. This thesis focuses on finding additional spectrum to meet this demand in a cost-efficient way by considering shared spectrum access. LÄS MER