Sökning: "Kajsa Ahlstrand"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Kajsa Ahlstrand.
1. Fundamental openness : an enquiry into Raimundo Panikkar's theological vision and its presuppositions
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Catholicity Challenging Ethnicity : An Ecclesiological Study of Congregations and Churches in Post-apartheid South Africa
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the relationship between the catholicity of the Church and ethnicity. South African congregations and churches have been studied two decades after the advent of democracy to discern their ecclesiological practices. LÄS MER
3. Förändring av Missionssynen? : Perspektiv på Svenska kyrkans mission 1945–2000 speglad av ledning och missionärer
Sammanfattning : A change in missiology?: Perspectives on the theology of the Church of Sweden Mission 1945-2000, as reflected through leadership and by missionaries. Like orhermissionary organisations, the Church of Sweden Mission (CSM) has undegone farreaching change and development since its foundation in yhe nineteenth century, This study focuses on how missionaries and CSM's leadership have perceived the developments that have taken place. LÄS MER
4. Refugees or Returnees : European Jews, Palestinian Arabs and the Swedish Theological Institute in Jerusalem around 1948
Sammanfattning : In this study five individuals who worked in Svenska Israelsmissionen and at the Swedish Theological Institute in Jerusalem are focused. These are Greta Andrén, deaconess in Svenska Israelsmissionen from 1934 and matron at the Swedish Theological Institute from 1946 to 1971, Birger Pernow, director of Svenska Israelsmissionen from 1930 to 1961, Harald Sahlin director of the Swedish Theological Institute in 1947, Hans Kosmala director of the Swedish Theological Institute from 1951 to 1971, and finally H. LÄS MER
5. Christianity, Generation and Narrative : Religious Conversion and Change in Sidama, Ethiopia, 1974–2012
Sammanfattning : This study presents narratives concerning religious conversion and change in Evangelical-Pentecostal Christian communities in the Sidama zone, Southern Ethiopia. The study is based on narrative data collected through field research, which mainly focuses on the period 1974–2012. LÄS MER