Sökning: "alveolar formation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden alveolar formation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Altered protein kinase activity is a contributing factor in many diseases including most formsof human malignancies, and there is reason to believe that protein kinases will prove to be majordrug targets in the treatment of cancer. Protein kinases mediate most of the signal transduction ineukaryotic cells, regulating cellular events such as transcription, metabolism, proliferation,cytoskeletal rearrangement, migration, differentiation and apoptosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background. The treatment of patients born with cleft lip and palate has been gradually modified over the years as the surgical procedures have developed and improved. Multidisciplinary team care has evolved and provided improved care with enhanced results. Clefts in the alveolus can be reconstructed by alveolar bone grafting or by periosteoplasty. LÄS MER
3. Bone tissue regeneration indento-alveolar surgery clinical and experimental studies on biomaterials and bone graft substitutesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Pathological processes in the alveolar and facial bones can lead to bone loss that may not heal with complete regeneration. Biomaterials can be used to facilitate the healing process and/or as a bone substitute, but the mechanisms are not fully understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, -
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis was to study the formation of the extracellular matrix (ECM) of bone and dentin during development. Molecular techniques, such as in situ hybridization and RT-PCR, were used to investigate the occurrence of specific gene products in formative cells. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Sammanfattning : Lung surfactant is a mixture of lipids and a few proteins, of which surfactant proteins (SP)-B and SP-C are lipophilic. Surfactant is essential for the reduction of surface tension at the alveolar air/liquid interface. LÄS MER