Sökning: "dynamic systems development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 380 avhandlingar innehållade orden dynamic systems development.
1. Towards Model-Based Development of Self-Managing Automotive Systems : Modeling, Simulation, Model Transformations and Algorithms: Supporting the Development of the DySCAS MiddlewareDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : With the increased usage of electronics, embedded computer systems, software and networks in modern vehicles, the complexity is also increasing in terms of the development process, functionalities as well as their implementation. On one hand there is a need for efficient and systematic development, and on the other hand the systems are required to have enhanced post-deployment time configuration management support. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The interaction of embedded systems with their environments and their resource limitations make it important to take into account properties such as timing, security, and resource consumption in designing such systems. These so-called Extra-Functional Properties (EFPs) capture and describe the quality and characteristics of a system, and they need to be taken into account from early phases of development and throughout the system's lifecycle. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis deals with effective simulation of multibody dynamic systems in the product development process. Previous work to make simulation more effective has concentrated on developing faster calculation methods. LÄS MER
4. Beställarkompetens vid upphandling och utveckling av IT : Om kompetensframväxt i skuggan av kunskapsfragmenteringDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Institutionen för informatik, Ekonomihögskolan, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Ever since IT started to become important and strategic assets in organizational practices, systems acquisitions have been a challenging and complex endeavor. There are seemingly never ending reports of unsuccessful IT acquisitions and lack of systems acquisition competence (beställarkompetens in Swedish). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER